242 W Pike St
Covington, KY 41011
Phone: (800) 347-2902
Fax: (859) 491-3395
what we do
Introducing the Do LIVE Better virtual conference platform dedicated to taking your live conferences to a new level of virtual engagement.
Finally, there is a virtual platform that allows you to customize a virtual event. The Do LIVE Better platform allows you to add features previously unobtainable on such an affordable platform, and it all comes with the assurance of the MAC Productions team doing all things technical. You will not find a more affordable and reliable platform anywhere!
The Do LIVE Better platform features the following:
- Registration and Event Membership Purchasing with attendee virtual bios and social media integration.
- Brandable Landing Page with motion video and customized graphics with custom URLs.
- General Session auditorium hall with unlimited viewing capacity.
- Multiple breakout rooms featuring live, pre-recorded sessions and Zoom links
- Speaker bio pages listing key details and personal bio information.
- Sponsorship opportunities with customized placement throughout the event.
- Live on-site chat tech support available to any attendee requiring assistance.
Priced right and customizable, your expositions can now go fully virtual with our “do Virtual better” exposition pages that feature a revenue generating option for your exhibitors to network and demo products or services.Features include:
- Searchable database by name, industry or ordering.
- Logo links featuring micro-site vendor pages.
- Customizable exhibitor listing based on sponsorship level.
- Live virtual booth hours with live chat features for all attendees to meet exhibitors.
- A meeting/appointment scheduler to set specific video one-on-one meeting times for all interested attendees with available dates and times.
- Downloadable brochures and files for easy sharing of expo POS materials.
- Marketing video playback or YouTube embeds for easy viewing.
- Customizable for vendor specific branding.
- Zoom embeds for live demos and more.
There is nothing better – at this price – anywhere!
EVENT SUPPORTOur service includes:
- Live Chat Support Attendees are able to access live chat support in case they need any assistance during the event.
- Pre, Present and Post Event Support For Clients. Telephone support, one-on-one video and multiple feed support with screen-sharing.
- Preconference Exhibitor Support Exhibitors have the option to work with our team of developers in the customization and styling their booth.
Analytics help to better understand your audience. MAC can help discover where attendees spend time, what has the most impact and how to improve the next event.Our service includes:
- User impressions
- Registered attendees
- Location data
- Session attendance
- View real time attendee activity
Our professional studios are here to help you and your presenters execute with studio quality precision, utilizing the latest technology. With the ability to control picture-in-picture looks, motion graphics, and video rolls, your presentations will look amazing.
Pre-recording multiple key presentations is one of the primary tasks any planner should consider. Although the convenience of virtual is obvious – some of the technical issues that were manageable during an onsite event can be difficult to fully overcome in a virtual platform.
Additionally, presenters get a speaker-friendly experience featuring private audio with the production team, customizable presentation/confidence monitor, and direct AV support at every step. Speakers only need to focus on their talk – having all videos, media and presentations controlled by our team.Features include:
- Live switching
- Integration into other peer-to-peer platforms
- RTMP streaming
- Talkback for director two-production team communication
Recent PostsIssue 23
A virtual event is so much more than just a video conference call.Issue 22
There seems to be a lot of questions surrounding what drayage is and how drayage is handled.Issue 21
In an effort to help mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus, MAC Productions would like to share our onsite process and procedures.