242 W Pike St
Covington, KY 41011
Phone: (800) 347-2902
Fax: (859) 491-3395
SAFETY AND WELLNESS
In an effort to help mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus, MAC Productions would like to share our onsite process and procedures to mitigate and limit the possibility of infection during a live event, meeting or conference.
Live Event Personnel
- All full time MAC production crew will be screened to assure that no one has traveled to a Level 3 or Level 2 Travel Health Notice warning where there is believed to be widespread transmission.
- Wear masks when on show site.
On Site Production Crews will follow the CDC’s procedures for prevention and treatment
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover you cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose of tissue.
- Wash hands with soap and water frequently and when hands have been exposed to common objects and equipment.
- Personal greetings involving touching will be discouraged.
General Session and Breakout Rooms
- MAC will make available bottles of hand sanitizers and boxes of tissues at all production areas and common entry and exit areas behind stage.
- Bottles of hand sanitizer and boxes of tissue will be placed below all lecterns.
- All presentation computers will be wiped regularly with disinfectant wipes.
- All microphones will be wiped with disinfectant.
- All top surfaces of presentation lecterns will be wiped with disinfectant.
- All touch screen computer devices will be wiped regularly with disinfectant wipes.
- AV techs will be instructed to use hand sanitizer before and after manual operation of production equipment.
Recent PostsIssue 23
A virtual event is so much more than just a video conference call.Issue 22
There seems to be a lot of questions surrounding what drayage is and how drayage is handled.Issue 21
In an effort to help mitigate the spread of the Coronavirus, MAC Productions would like to share our onsite process and procedures.