242 W Pike St
Covington, KY 41011
Phone: (800) 347-2902
Fax: (859) 491-3395
Blog Post Tweet
Recommendations for more effective and professional presentations and remember that PowerPoint should be used as an aid
- The slides should provide visual support and not be relied upon to carry the presentation.
- Audiences can only retain a very small amount of information per presentation so use a maximum seven topics as a guide (not seven per slide!)
- Keep file size small for email.
- Keep text to an absolute minimum. If you look at your Powerpoint and think "I really don't want to go through this whole things and proof read it," then you probably have too much for the audience to want to read.
- Reduce all sentences or bullet points to as few words as you can - one word if possible! Use pictures instead of text where possible to improve retention of your message. Loading a presentation with puppies and kittens will keep an audiences' attention for hours. It works for YouTube.
- Keep the bulk of detail in your verbal presentation and the slide as a simple summary of a point. People will generally read a slide before listening to the presenter. Keep it simple.
Recent PostsIssue 17
Some of the most popular questions can be answered with a sign.Issue 16
These 10 tips will help you engage with potential customers and show you how to make your space standout above the rest.Issue 15
Why the phrase “Can’t you just grab our logo off the internet?” is dreaded among Graphic Designers.
For some it’s just a big meeting, but for MAC – it's show business!
Say what you will, but our live event production service is the best in the business.
Your stage is our canvas. Every room… is our studio. Every ray of light…our paint and brush, this is where we make the typical ordinary event – an extraordinary show.
General sessions, symposiums, simultaneous meeting rooms – sound familiar?
We simplify visual complexity — we refine, shape and display your bullet points, graphics, and images, and insert your media creating a cohesive presentation.
We can help you integrate your communications into your existing Facebook, Twitter and YouTube channels, or we can help you set up these services and begin transforming your event.
MAC Sound is more than just big woofers and fine tweeters, we acoustically engineer your concert, your meeting and your production – guaranteeing every word, every track, every utterance is heard.
Fashion runway shows, openings, art exhibits, trade shows – no matter what the occasion — MAC is there to handle all your AV and Live Event Productions needs.
If your organization's marketing strategy requires replicating multiple events in multiple cities – no one is better than MAC!
We write, produce, shoot and edit. We do it better and we do it for less.
MAC Live Video is about the intimacy of seeing something up close — that unobstructed view from the back of the room… the sincerity of a smile…or that vital detail in a year end report.
A live webcast production turns your local event or meeting into a global production.